Friday 19 September 2014

F L A N N E L

TPFF night two saw amazing WA luxe label Flannel return to the runway. 

How I adore Perth designers. I died over this Geachi outfit I was lucky enough to wear. Strategically placed, romantic and sexy lace. Always a winner. 

As for my friend Phoebe, she wore a stunning Jonté gown. Just the right amount of cutout, sheer and crystal embellishment. She was a knockout. 

The Flannel Olivia collection was to die for. The romantic styling and ethereal simplicity makes me want to forever live in a meadow with mermaid hair and flowers. Feminine, under stately sexy and just downright beautiful. Special mention goes to the addition of menswear in this collection. The white suit was a stand out for me.This is how men should do summer suits. Always. 


 Phoebe looked stunning in Jonté


 My beautiful Geachi outfit





With the swag as shit photographer David Cowe. He's pretty rad. Wearing Yuuki shirt. 














Yes. Reality. 



All photos by David Cowe

No comments:

Post a Comment