Tuesday 26 May 2015

Ela & Jackson X Novella-ria

I have stumbled upon two amazing Perth designers. Yippee. Ela & Jackson created this beautifully embellished, gypsy kimono. After doing my usual Insta-stalk I discovered their kimonos have been worn by the likes of Alana Pallister. For those of you who aren't familiar with Alana, the creator of Tigermist, do yourself a favour and check out her ever-inspiring Instagram; @gypspallister

These Novella-ria crystal jewels are to DIE for. I love to pile that shit on like a pirate so I was very pleasantly surprised to see that these beauties by Novella-ria  were so affordable. Safe to say I'm in love with this bundle of quartz heaven.

Special mention to Geachi, my long time love and creator of the lace dress in the final shots. Photos by super wizard, Ryan Ammon. Peace.



















Photos by Ryan Ammon
Outfit one:
Kimono Ela & Jackson
Jewels: Novella-ria
Bodysuit: (old) For Love and Lemons
Bralet (worn underneath) Intimates by Monique

Outfit two:
Dress Geachi,
Jewels Novella-ria

No comments:

Post a Comment