Thursday 4 September 2014

Peachy Squared

Peachy. An insanely cool boutique in Shenton Park. 
Seriously,I can't seem to leave without making a purchase. The choice of stock, layout and service is second-to-none. This Camilla and Marc number is no exception. Love that I can wear it with cons or dress it up with a heeled sandal. 

Special mention needs to go to this choker. As I've stated before I'm a sucker for statement rocks, stones and anything pirate-gypsy. Etsy is the saviour of unique jewellery lovers. This one-off piece is from Etsy store, 84Gem. Anywho, enjoy the unnecessary feature of my Diet Coke addiction in these pics. :) 












Dress: Camilla and Marc from Peachy
Denim Jacket: Peachy
Shoes: Converse
Choker: 84Gem 

Photos by my lovely housemate, Milena. She is also addicted to Diet Coke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment