Tuesday 9 September 2014

Amore & Sorvete

Swimwear post. Eep!

I'm so lucky to live in a part of the world that is home to the most beautiful beaches. This means that we produce some of the best swimwear. Duh. 


I have fallen in love with Amore & Sorvete since their release in 2009. I believe I've bought a kini from them every season. Designer Bridgette Gale is Perth-born and always produces unique (and hot as shit) shapes, unexpected prints and their campaigns are always insane! 

I love how all their pieces stand out, yet are completely wearable (plus you can mix and match!). Do yourself a favour and visit them online, on FacebookInstagram and their beautiful flagship store in Mosman park. So much inspiring, scantily-clad summery goodness. Peace. 




















Photos by David Cowe

Necklaces/cuff: Etsy, Sportsgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment