Thursday 14 August 2014

P E A C H Y

I may have found the epitome of everyday-cool in a single boutique. Peachy in Shenton Park. 

I could buy EVERYTHING in that store! Luckily for my bank account I settled for just a few items (for now). I've always loved a good staple slip. This is the Ixiah take on a white version. Their textural, eclectic signature is evident even in this simple white (but heavily sequinned) dress. I could literally wear this everyday. As for the severely oversized L'America jacket? I have no problem being uber comfortable for the sake of a 90s revival. Do yourself a favour and check out Peachy! It may just be my favourite boutique in Perth :) 

I need to make special mention of the bohemian-luxe that is this Losari crochet bag. A local designer that I purchased from a little homewares store in Subi. Her designs from accessories to beautiful gypsy-esque homewares (which I have added to my bedroom decor) are insane!! I don't think this bag has left my arm since purchasing. 

















Photos by David Cowe

Dress: Ixiah from Peachy in Shenton Park 
Jacket:L'America from Peachy
Bag: Losari
Heels: The Iconic
Necklaces: Sportsgirl
Bracelets: Etsy
Watch: Armani (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment