Thursday 7 August 2014

Little Black Book

Outfit post. 

Recently I attended STYLEAID in Perth, a black tie fundraiser that presents fashion and entertainment in the hopes of fundraising the fight against HIV and AIDS. One word to describe this night: EPIC. 

The AJE gown I wore is pretty much my dream dress. Beautifully shaped, amazing/edgy details but somehow feminine. However, on my student budget I could never afford such luxuries. Enter the fabulous world of designer rentals from boutique in Cottesloe, Little Black Book. HUZZAHH! 

For all you Perthians needing a statement outfit for anything, whether it be cocktail or black tie... GO HERE

Kristine (the owner) is beyond lovely, has killer style and her range is unique and to die for. There is also enough stock to dress you from head to toe for an absolute fraction of the retail price. Cannot rave enough about this place, I felt so special in my AJE gown and it didn't break the bank at all. Smiles and champagnes all round ;) 














Photos by David Cowe 

Dress: AJE from Little Black Book (check out their Facebook for more range)
Jewellery: Etsy
Shoes: Zomp

No comments:

Post a Comment