Sunday 13 July 2014

Mono.

Outfit post.

This dress is uber comfortable, loving these boxy shapes... so versatile! Missguided has some awesome finds, staple or otherwise. Highly recommended for those who enjoy an overflowing wardrobe or are budget conscious.

I had to be sure to photograph this cuff  (I have worn it to death). As I've stated before, I love piling on the rocks, gems and stones. Etsy has some amazing one-off pieces and unknown designers will often custom make for you, with no two pieces being the same. I'm so in love with the store I purchased this from, BreakAstone. Her range of crystals and gemstones is gypsy heaven!  Check them out and enjoy your amazing, unique piece that will arrive beautifully wrapped :) 













Dress: Missguided

Boots: The Iconic

Cuff: BreakAstone Facebook here

No comments:

Post a Comment